Monday 1 February 2016

OTS Pre-Chinese New Year Gathering ❥


OTS 126 - Founded by Micheal Tan, Desmond Tan and Alex Tan in the Year 2006, is one of the largest Life Insurance Agencies in the Financial industry. The Story of OTS Group is a manifestation of the Power of Dream. Having the strong belief of "One World. One Dream. One 26", they created dreams of all those who seek for the opportunities to succeed, and to assist them to realize their dream. OTS stands for "Opportunity to Succeed" and "126".




I'm glad that I involve in this group and became one of the agent. I was really thankful to my high school friend, Victoria for introducing me to this industry and also my agency manager, Darren Thuang for creating such a good environment for us to chase our dream, so as my other colleagues who are warm hearted and full with positive mindset. 

On this special night, we celebrated pre Chinese New Year together at 1 Damai Residence.   

                                     

                                      















We learn, We earn, We work hard, We play hard !
OTS 126 
齐齐揾到食
Huat arr! Hong arr!! Ong arr!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment