Thursday 28 January 2016

Simple Gathering That Means A Lot ❥


BEST FRIENDS
Are people you don't need to talk to every single day.
You don't need to talk to each other for weeks.
but when you do,
It's like you'd never stopped talking.




   1. Megan Ling 

                           

Megan Ling, my high school friend, 
whom I haven't meet for such a long time ever since she went to Melbourne to study. 
Aloha laksa & roti canai ➺ Random strolling in the town ➺ Escape Room ➺ Secret Recipe.


   2. Calvin Chua, Clarence Chua, Daniel Ting

          I'm glad to be the last friend sending you guys off to Adelaide. 
Random candid shot. (p.c. Calvin)
It's amazing that Calvin Chua's finally back to Malaysia after two years studying in Adelaide!!
What I like about this gathering 
It's just short while, as Daniel needs to go to his grandmother's house for lunch. However, it's kind of amazing that even though four of us didn't talked to each other everyday, but when we do, it's like we'd never stopped talking. AS USUAL, MY SKIN COLOUR IS ALWAYS THE HIGHLIGHT !!

--- Bits of this gathering ---



   3. Jasmine Ha

       

One of my best buddy, who chat with me everyday. 
We chat about handsome guys and movies, and she'll gone crazy over those guys she obsessed. 
That's her funny characteristic that I like ❥ 


A simple brunch at Twelve Code.


{--- Funny clips of her when I slept over at her house ---}


>V<

No comments:

Post a Comment