Saturday 30 January 2016

Reunion + Farewell Trip Day 1


I'm so happy that my bestie, Christine Ling came to Kuala Lumpur to visit me ! She is one of the longest friend I knew since Primary 1, and of coarse, SHE IS MY BESTIE ❥ It's really amazing that she is always same class with me since Primary 1 until Form 5 !


It's a 3 days 2 nights trip for her, and of coarse, it's her trip before she depart to Perth for further study. I'm excited but meanwhile, I'm reluctant to separate with her.

So, the first place we went on Friday was Mid Valley. We had a simple lunch in Sushi Tei, where I got to enjoy my favourite Salmon again ❥ 

Sushi Tei @The Gardens Mall, Mid Valley City 

Salmon, 5 pieces @RM13.80

At night, we went to SS15 for dinner. Initially, we wanted to go to Asia Cafe to try out the super spicy hotdog (麻辣热狗), but due to the jam, it's hard for us to find places to park. Hence, we chose Spaghetti at Little Fat Duck. Here, they serve amazing & affordable Italian-French cuisine !

Little Fat Duck @SS15, located beside RT Pastry House

Their menu, cheap and tasty !

After we had our dinner, I brought her for a tour in Sunway, including Sunway University, Monash University, Sunway Pyramid and Sunway Mentari. 

No comments:

Post a Comment