Wednesday 27 January 2016

Story of me ☟


Hey peeps, this is my blog, so I have to say something about myself. Sometimes it is hard to introduce yourself because you know yourself so well that you do not know where to start with. Let me give a try to see what kind of image you have about me through my self-description. I hope that my impression about myself and your impression about me are not so different. Now here it goes.

 I am a person who is positive about every aspect of life. There are many things I like to do, to see, and to experience. I like to read, I like to explore, I like to think, I like to dream, I like to talk, I like to listen. I like to see the cloud sea when I'm on the plane with a black mind, I like to feel the music flowing through my ear, I like to smell the wind coming from the ocean. I like flowers in spring, rain in summer, leaves in autumn, and snow in winter.  I like to enjoy the quiet moment myself when I have deep thoughts, but most of the time I like to be surrounded by people. I like country’s peace, I like metropolis’ noise, I like delicious food, comfortable shoes, korean-style and american-style fashion, trendy bags, I like Taiwanese and Korean drama. I like Youtubers funny videos, I like to watch people dancing and singing. AND, I LIKE TO LAUGH A LOT !!!

I always wanted to be a great musician, like Yiruma who play "Kiss The Rain" and "River Flows In You", or like The Piano Guys and Sung Ha Jung who do covers, or Kenny G who perform "The Moment" and "Forever in Love". They have influenced millions of people through their musics. Of course, I am nowhere close to these people, yet. I am just someone who does some performances. But my dream is still alive. 

This is a brief introduction of myself. If you are interested in knowing more, read my blog or take a look at my pictures. Do not expect too much, and keep your sense humour. I'm just sharing the story of my life ~



Can't cope?
Don't mope.
Let's hope!


No comments:

Post a Comment